Tuesday October 15, 2019
AREAS OF PRACTICE
McLean Law Office, PLLC specializes in personal injury and wrongful death cases involving:
We are paid a fee after we recover compensation for you!
- Automobile Collisions
- Truck Collisions
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Defective Products
- Unsafe Premises
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Dog Bites
Things You Should Do After an Accident Happens
McLean Law Office, PLLC also assists landlords in evicting tenants from rental properties. In most cases, the eviction process can be completed for a flat fee of $600.00, plus costs of filing and service. The same rates apply to post-foreclosure evictions. Please contact our office for more information.
- Ask the police to respond to the accident scene. If the police will not come to the scene, obtain and complete a collision report from the nearest law enforcement agency.
- Obtain the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver's license number of the other drivers involved in the collision. Be sure to obtain the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Take photographs of the accident scene, the damage to the vehicles involved, and any visible injuries on your body.
- Do not make any oral or written statements to an insurance company. Only discuss the accident and your injuries with investigating police, your doctor, and your lawyer.
- Seek medical attention promptly so that your physician can relate your injuries to the accident and can prescribe necessary treatment to speed your recovery.
- Fully describe all of your symptoms to your physician, even if they are minor at the time. Minor physical complaints can develop into significant problems over time if ignored.
- Tell your doctor about any memory problems, confusion, vertigo, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, even if they seem minor at the time, as these symptoms may indicate a potentially serious head injury.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions to the letter. Failure to follow your doctor’s instructions can jeopardize your health and your case.
- Hire an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to advise and guide you through the complex process of negotiations and litigation.
NOTICE: The information found on this website shall not be construed as legal advice. Any submission to McLean Law Office, PLLC made through this website shall not create an attorney-client relationship. Therefore, you should refrain from submitting any information that you wish to remain confidential.